It’s tough feeding children vegetables but it’s important for their nutrition and digestive health. It’s also good to incorporate a variety of colors including:
– red bell peppers
– green broccolli
– yellow squash
– purple eggplant
– orange carrots
If you have trouble feeding your children, here are some tips on making them eat their vegetables.
1) Tell them to hold their nose
2) Give them a fruity drink to wash it down
3) Tell them they can’t have dessert
4) Make a compromise ( for every one they eat you eat one)
5) Trick them into drinking a vegetable juice like a V8.
6) Mix the veggies with something else and don’t tell them
Make them hold their breath while eating it!