I have a short attention span. So I bullet point often. I wish most people bullet pointed also – especially my husband who likes to tell long stories…
I have been incredibly busy lately. Each day feels like an accomplishment when dealing with three young boys, working and working out. It’s 9pm and I’m ready to head off to bed. But, since I haven’t posted anything in a while, I felt that I should write something. Usually when I’m tired and want to write in my diary or notes I just bullet point how I feel.
So here it is:
– My whole body is sore from training
– My schedule tomorrow is packed and I need to be a machine: kids wake at 7am, dress, fix beds (I always fix beds in the morning, BIG pet peeve), cook breakfast (we all eat a big breakfast every morning), feed baby, change soiled diapers, make sure boys go to bathroom, pack lunch for me and boys, leave by 8:15am to drop Christian to preschool. Take out double stroller and swiftly get Nicholas and Gabriel in so we can sign Christian into class (big chore for a five minute deal). Go to gym, take 9am spin class, drop kids to mom, pick up Christian, run errands…(okay you get the deal. We haven’t even reached the 12pm mark in my schedule yet!)
– I run my schedule in my head constantly the night before and the day of. I think visualization is important.
– I am PRAYING that the baby sleeps through most of the night tonight. For the past three days he has been teething or having a very bad spell of gas leaving me helpless and tired
– I can’t believe I function without a lot of sleep
– I’m going to spray tan for the first time tomorrow. I hope it works out well.
– I bought a new pair of Miss Me jeans, so excited to rock them when I go out someday.
– I have new fitness goals after my photoshoot on Saturday. I have my Mud run on October 6th, which I want to wear shorts to. This is a very big deal because I have muscular legs and while they are not huge, I’ve always had a hard time embracing them. My goal is to feel confident in them and start wearing more shorts to the gym and outside. My husband loves my legs and I need to also!
– I also am planning to go to Vegas the weekend before Halloween. My girlfriend, Emily, invited me to celebrate with her and her colleagues at Crunch Fitness for being a top producer. It’s an all expense paid trip! The Cosmopolitan is hosting! So I can’t wait to hang out with her and network with my fitness peeps.
– I’ve been reading a lot of books before bed. There are a lot of great books about goal setting and laws of attraction that I think will benefit everyone. My favorite books to ‘go back and read all the time’ is Tony Robbin’s “Unleash the Power within” and Napolean Hill’s “Think and Grow Rich.” If you haven’t read them, I suggest you do!
– It’s 9:17pm now and it’s getting way passed my bedtime!