Recently I put my employees on a strict fitness plan. So far, in just two months, they lost anywhere between 10-20 pounds and many inches off their waist. I’m so proud of them!
Here are my 8 rules I gave them – which I think YOU should also try, if you are planning on fitness program:
1) Write down everything you eat
2) Workout 3-4 times a week (or more)
3) Drink ONLY water
4) Stop eating pass 7pm
5) Eat small meals throughout the day
6) Each meal must have a protein and carbohydrate
7) Limit carbohydrates past 3pm
8) One ‘cheat day’ a week
Of course, the biggest thing helping them on their weight loss journey was ACCOUNTABILITY. So, if you are interested in following these rules and you would like ME to hold you accountable, then EMAIL me at email@example.com and I will recommend you start:
– telling your friends and family about your goals
– blogging about your progress
– weighing in every week
– and sharing your diet with me.
I am looking for new bloggers on my site, FitnessCure.com This could be your opportunity to blog your way to fitness!